Monday, April 23, 2012

Superstar Virgo

hi, I%26#39;ll be on Superstar Virgo for 2 nts. end of this month. Can anyone advice what activities are there onboard and anything specific that I must carry with myself?

Superstar Virgo

Please can someone help me with what to expect onboard? How much does meals(pure veg) and drinks cost? I%26#39;ll be travelling on Nov 28.

Superstar Virgo

Don%26#39;t worry about activities as there are lots being planned onboard during you trip. The activities change every month therefore it is difficult to say what are the activities happening now. Immediately, when you get to your room, you should find an onboard newsletter on your bed. Read thru the informative newsletter to find about all the activities.

Pack your bags like on any other holidays. Casual clothing, a wind breaker, sandals, swimming costumes, sun tan lotion, sun glasses, etc.

';Mediterranean Buffet'; on board Superstar Virgo, Deck 12, is the main buffet food outlet that features Asian and Indian vegetarian menus.

The fine dining Indian Restaurant called ';Taj';, on Deck 8, is expensive.

If you are booked into the Balcony class, you will have about S$400 credits in your room for use at the food outlets on board.


Hi Kevin, just read your post. Even i would be travelling on the 28th of november on the Superstar Virgo, I just wanted to confirm this $400 credit thing, coz i had heard that 5 meals a day are free at the cruise?


Hi rsvedi

I thought I would jump in here. I travelled on the Virgo from Singapore last december and enjoyed it so much am going again on 21 December this year.

All meals in the main restaurants are free (i.e.Mediterranean which is buffet style and Bella Vista which is 4-5 courses). You use the cabin credit to pay for drinks at these restaurants (e.g. if you want freshly squeezed juice with breakfast, cocktail with dinner etc%26gt;) There are also other restaurants where you go and pay. these can be paid for with your cabin credit (e.g. the Indian Restaurant. There is also a classy Italian place). You can use credits at the ice cream parlour. There is also a place where you can go for coffe and cake (Out of Africa I think). You can%26#39;t use your cabin credit for purchases in the shops or cabin service. Hope that helps.

Liz


hey thanx liz, i think that solves my query. cheers!!


Thanks everyone for the replies!!


Hi, I am taking a Superstar Virgo cruise sailing from Singapore to Malaccca/Port Klang at the end of this month i.e Jan 2009. Wanted to know if I should be carrying a jacket to wear at night, will it be cold? do I need a fleece jacket or something if I have to walk on the deck in the evenings?


Hi Suchi, all you will needa is a light jacket,shawl etc. The aircon can be a little cool. No heavy jackets though!

  • parameter order
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment