Monday, April 23, 2012

Purchasing electrical equipment

I want to buy a Canon G10 camera and a Sony e book reader when I am in Singapore on stopover. Does anybody have a recommendation of a well priced, centrally situated and honest store that will give me a good deal with appropriate worldwide guarantees please?



Purchasing electrical equipment


U can check this Thread:





tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g294262-i1747-k246鈥?/a>





Good Luck



Purchasing electrical equipment


Fleetcat





I am in Singapore at the moment and have bought a camera. I got mine from Alans Camera store at Funan Digital. They are pretty good. I would recommend that you stay away from most of the places at Lucky Plaza as most were trying to flog second hand stock. I also bought a digital photo frame from Sim Lim Square. They seemed to have a better range of vendors than Funan. Best advise is to shop around.




- Funan Digital



- Sim Lim Square



- Upstairs of Takashimaya



- Mustafas (doesn%26#39;t have most recent models, but has quality prices and always gives warranties, etc)

No comments:

Post a Comment