Monday, April 23, 2012

Seeking info on the Adam House?

Hello all, My wife and I are planning a trip to Singapore. My wife used to live there in around 1979 - 1980 when she was 15 and going to school there. She stayed at the Adam House Hostel. She thinks it was on Adam road. Can anyone tell me if it%26#39;s still around or not. She would love to go see it again.





Thanks in advance for any help!





Steve





Seeking info on the Adam House?


Not sure if this is what you are looking for?





…asia1.com.sg/printfriendly/…00.html



Seeking info on the Adam House?


Then I probably knew your wife. Tell her this is Matt Harris.





Unfortunately, Adam House is gone, replaced by a Japanese cultural center, or some thing. I would love to know who she is!




Do you remember a Nancy Sherman or Nancy Wilhite?



She was adopted around that time by her step dad. She also had a sister, Laura Sherman who stayed at Adam House.





She says your name sounds familiar to her. What years were you there?




I do remember Nancy - blonde, right? I started there in the Fall of 78 and left in the spring of 81. I was talking to my sister Becky and we were trying to guess who it might be and she mentioned Nancy. Ask her if she remembers Becky Harris.





Matt


  • cartridge
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment