Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Travelling with babies!

Hi



I%26#39;m planning our trip back to NZ and have two children who will be 11 months and 2yrs 2 months. I Have booked the bulk head seats plus the sky cot with singapore airlines. We have decided on breaking the 24 hr trip with 3 days in singapore. Not sure if this is a good or bad thing. Can anyone tell me if you can buy SMA gold in singapore or should I bring it with me. Are you allowed to bring baby food/milk powder through customs into singapore? Also what is the rule now with bringing liquid onto planes. Websites are saying only 100ml allowed! Can anyone give me some advice! Thanks!



Travelling with babies!


If I recall correctly, baby food is exempted from the 100ml rule at Singapore%26#39;s airports. Am not too sure about the availability of SMA Gold formula in the supermarkets, but you can carry some in a tiny container in your hand baggage and leave the big tin in your checked baggage. This is the easiest way, and I am sure Singapore Airlines%26#39; cabin crew would be happy to provide hot water for you to prepare your tots%26#39; milk anytime. Cheers.



Travelling with babies!


You can bring as much carry on baby milk on board as your baby needs for the fligh SMA gold is not available in Singapore, most baby milk is of the powdered variety that you mix with water.

No comments:

Post a Comment