Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Transtar bus to KL

Can anyone tell me where the transtar first class bus to KL leaves from?

Thanks

Transtar bus to KL

It could be the Golden Mile Complex (most likely for first class) or the Lavendar bus terminal. You%26#39;re best to check with them:

http://www.transtar.com.sg/contact.php

Transtar bus to KL

enjoy your trip. this is one of the better long distance bus companies. Our family certainly had a great ride, with only I think 16 passengers in the bus. I don%26#39;t think you would do what I stupidly did on that ride, which is to forget to carry my own luggage out for the customs check at the Checkpoint!


I will check where it leaves from when I book but was just curious.

Does anyone know how strict they are with luggage sizes? Their website says 55cm x 35cm x 25cm but our cases are bigger than that. We will only have 3 cases between 5 of us though.


Hi

The bus company do not bother much on luggage sizes,the measurement given are for guide line only.

The luggage compartment had ample space for luggage.

Cheers


Thanks for that. It puts my mind at ease a bit. I would hate to have to limit my shopping!!!


Just as Leopang had mentioned, its only a reference. I used their luxury coach before, I am from a family of 5, each of my kids (3 of them) had their own small trolley bag, I carried one hand luggage, a medium size backpack, and a I think 32'; trolley bag with us.

Most of the travellers are mainly locals who travel light and won%26#39;t have that much baggage with them. So there are ample space in the coach to housed everything including excesses.


Not sure where you%26#39;re staying in KL but the location of your hotel makes the choice of the bus an important one. You may be aware that cabs in KL are notorious for over-charging tourists (some quote as much as RM40 for a 5 min ride with the excuse that bad traffic makes them loose money). I would also suggest that you avoid the Puduraya bus terminal or Pasarakyat terminal at all costs (reason above).

If you%26#39;re staying near KLCC or Bukit Bintang, you should consider either Aeroline (www.aeroline.com.my) which stops at Corus Hotel on Jalan Ampang or Odyssey (www.odysseynow.com.my) which stops at Avenue K (also on Jalan Ampang). I%26#39;ve used both these services on my frequent trips back to my hometown and find them excellent! As an expat in KL, I avoid Puduraya like the plague!

  • shampoo for colored hair
  • 1 comment:

    1. The transitory bus to KL provides for comfortable way to travel. It is the most convenient way to travel
      bus to cameron highlands

      ReplyDelete