Saturday, April 21, 2012

Hotel I can stay at while looking for an apartment rental

I will be coming to Singapore in late January and I need a cheap but good hotel to stay in while I am looking for an apartment (in the Changai area).



Does anyone know of a hotel that I can stay at for a week or two while I find a suitable apartment for an even longer stay? I am looking for something very reasonable. I do not need housekeeping services.



Thanks for any info you can give me.



Hotel I can stay at while looking for an apartment rental


Hi Twnad,





You are looking for an apartment in the Changi Area?



What kind of apartment? Private Condominium?





You could check out the Edelweiss Park, it is a relatively new condominium - Very spacious with good facilities. I have a friend looking to rent out his apartment... let me know what type of room you are interested!





As for hotels, you could try the Changi Village Hotel... and actually most hotels do offer long stayer discounts. What budget are you looking at?



Hotel I can stay at while looking for an apartment rental


If you are looking at Hostel too:





www.betelbox.com/





For apartment rental, you might to look around %26amp; compare on this few site:





www.rentspace.sg/…





http://classifieds.mocca.com/property/





http://www.singaporerental.com/to-rent.html





…gumtree.sg/f-Apartment-House-Real-Estate-W0…





Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment