Monday, April 23, 2012

Drink prices on star virgo

Can anyone tell me the approx price for drinks on the star virgo. We will have $400 sgd credit but we have no idea how much a beer or soft drink or say a bourbon would cost.



Any help is appreciated.





thanks



Jody



Drink prices on star virgo


I have just got back from my trip on the Star Virgo. A glass of champagne was $9.20 sgd beer was about the same,and soft drink was $6.20 sgd per can.Enjoy your cruise.



Drink prices on star virgo


thank you very much for the info.......hubby not to happy! Just means he has to drink less.





Jody




My last cruise on Virgo I found that draught beer was cheeper than stubbies. Keep your eyes open for Happy Hour type affairs where they put stubbies on special. They will sell say 4 or 6 at a time in a bucket of ice for a special price. When%26#39;s your cruise? We are on our way again on the first of March.




Our cruise is feb 15th for 5 nights.



I will look out for that special with the ice bucket, thanks for the tip.



Between the two of us, it looks like our $400 credit wont last long.




We are on March 1 and did a Singapore to Hong Kong in April 2008. The SG$400 I think got my wife and I through the first day and a half maybe 2. With frozen Margaritas, cappicinos, eating in all the theme restaurants with bottles of wine, it doesnt go far. Others who didnt party as much and who ate in the free areas still had credit on the last night, boring. Its the age old saying, you are there for a good time not a long time, enjoy. Penny pinching on a holiday only leaves you with regrets I believe. I think our final bill for the 6 nights was around HK$4000 roughly AU$600 at that time.





Cheers





John




Hi John





thanks again for your reply.



I definately agree that holidays are to be enjoyed and we dont skimp on anything when away. We make sure that we go away with more than enough money to get us through and live it up.



We are so looking forward to the cruise and our week on langkawi the week after.



Enjoy your holiday!





Jody

No comments:

Post a Comment