Friday, April 13, 2012

Tiger Airways travel agent? how to book online?

hello,



I%26#39;m unable to use my credit card(s) to book a flight online with Tiger Airways (not a bank issue, i called) and the airline suggested using their call centre to book my flight. problem is, I do not have an international cell phone. can anyone make a referral for a reputable travel agent who could book me on a Tiger Airways flight out of hanoi and into singapore online?





THANKS!



Tiger Airways travel agent? how to book online?


In Australia I think you can only book online or through their call centre.



If you use their call centre it is more expensive too.



There were 3 of us that booked and 2 of us booked online but 1 did not have their passport yet so she had to book through call centre later as they required passport numbers to be filled in online.



She had to pay more.





They were hard to get through to here in Australia too.





I am not sure what the go is where you are though.



maybe try another credit card....(family members).



Tiger Airways travel agent? how to book online?


Hi, I supposed you are in Singapore.



for a reputable Singapore travel agent.



you can visit this site.



…webvis.net/directory/activedirectory.aspx





Most travel agent will be able to help you on this without problem, im not sure about any charges involved. have a good trip,Shawn


  • rimmel
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment