Thursday, March 29, 2012

hotel and itenerary ?

Hi. I%26#39;m a mom and I plan to go to Singapore with my 11 year old son. Can someone please advice a clean and convenient (near subway) accomodation? My budget is 100usd. I also need it to be near shopping and hawker food area as we both love eating. Can someone also suggest where are the best and must go to places to visit where my kid will enjoy as we will only be there for 3 to 4 days.

Thanks in advance :)

hotel and itenerary ?

tripadvisor.com/GoListDetail-i8282-Suggested鈥?/a>

tripadvisor.com/GoListDetail-i8205-Singapore鈥?/a>

hotel and itenerary ?

Thanks de last one :)


hi bulilit,

for your kid I have in mind

- Animal attractions: jurong bird park, zoo, butterfly park, night safari, underwater world (great shark tunnel), dolphin lagoon, swimming with the dolphin also at dolphin lagoon.

visitsingapore.com/publish/stbportal/en/home鈥?/a>

- Sentosa (some animal attractions above are on Sentosa):

sentosa.com.sg/explore_sentosa/attractions/i鈥?/a>

- Snow city:

visitsingapore.com/publish/鈥now_city.html

http://www.snowcity.com.sg/

You may pick other ideas here: singaporeforkids.com/singaporeforkidshome.htm


Thanks huow :)

  • hosting services
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment