Thursday, March 29, 2012

day spas and massages in singapore

my husband and I are travelling to Singapore for 8 days in late april and staying at Raffles Town Club.

Can anyone suggest any good day spa%26#39;s for both facials and massages. Value for money would be great but any suggestions for more luxurious spas if worth it would be welcome.

day spas and massages in singapore

Hi Roralism,

The more luxurious massage and spa you can find is the Botanica Spa Garden in Sentosa Island. It%26#39;s spacious, nestled among the greens, and there is a spa garden for your complimentary usage when you are there. Quite a pamper.

An alternative is to try out the famed Saint Gregory Spa Singapore. http://www.stgregoryspa.com/location.html

Since you are here for 8 days, you could take a 1 or 2 nights trip to Bintan (45mins ferry ride from Sg). It will be a nice beach holiday there for relaxation and getaway from the bustling singapore life... and in my humble opinion, the massager there is better. =)

There are many other small boutique spas in Singapore... however, I%26#39;ve yet to try them out as I prefer services from Hotels. Perhaps others here will be able to help you more.

Cheers,

Suying

day spas and massages in singapore

You can also try this:

http://www.dempseyhouse.com/

Not far from Raffles Town Club (Short Taxi Ride via Evan Road onto Botanical Garden (Cluny Rd) %26amp; U are at Dempsey in under 10min.

Never try before, cos I prefer my massage %26amp; spa in Bangkok ^__^......40min Foot massage for S$4.00 (199 Baht).....And about S$10 for a full body 1hr massage


I could not open Dempsey house link...it just kept giving me numbers with music, wouldn%26#39;t open anything i clicked on.

So a 1 hour massage is S$10 ?

Is this just a spa salon or can you explain to me more please?

Thanks.


I manage to click on the menu, here%26#39;s the Link:

dempseyhouse.com/pop-up/spaEspritMenu.html

That 1hr S$10 massage happen in Bangkok ^__^...

The most expensive SPa in bangkok is about S$100.

In SG, a SPA session is atleast more than S$150 or more (depending on treatment, package etc)


I tried a S$120 in Intercontinental Bangkok... =p


Oh yes, I have had in Thailand and in Bali, can get as cheap as $5 for an hour.

I thought you meant in Singapore....thats why i was so confused.LOL.


Appreciate all your help. TY


Suying

Jetstar Bangkok Airfare is cheap now ^__^.

ABout S$180 return (Incl. Tax, no Fuel surcharge promotion - THis for day before Good Friday Departure.)


Wow! SGD180 is good price!

Hummmm... got to go bug my ';master';. =D


Hi Roralism,

Aramsa Spas

check this out:

http://www.aramsaspas.com/promotions.html

Although I have not been there but heard that is good!

Cheers,

Shawn

  • vb
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment