Thursday, March 29, 2012

Bids for Ibis hotel

I tried to bid for a room at the Ibis Hotel in Singapore this morning having waited 12 hours to do so and there didn%26#39;t seem to be anywhere to make the bid on the website, does anyone have any suggestions on how to do this and has anyone been successful or is it just a scam. The bid time seemed to last maximum of 4 minutes but I just could not see how to do it.



Bids for Ibis hotel


after you log in, you need to click on the %26#39;Go to memberpage%26#39; link below your name and then click on the top right Room booking link. This will open a calendar with dates available for bidding, good luck!



I got one for $30



Bids for Ibis hotel


Ah another 17hr before the next bidding start.





How nice to have someone who actually got the successful bid.....%26amp; let us know it is real........




Thank you for the help, I assume you click on Members Menu and then book a room. I cannot see via the website when the next bidding is can anyone let me know what time English time today 10th Feb.





Thanks again




Noodle





(1) Log in with ur email %26amp; password



After you have Login; U will automatically be direct to a Page where;





(2) U will see 6 rectangular with different topic as below:





Member Profile / My Hotel / Invite Friends / Great prized win Top hotel Highscores / Room Booking Pay waht you want / Time until next promotion ';Time in Hr %26amp; min here';





As U look at the Square with the red Shirt Man holding a stop watch, the time until the next bidding start is right below it.





IF after login in, the page does NOT auto direct u to the Member page, just click on member menu.





Anyway, the next Bidding will start in Approx. 6hr 13min




So when the time is up %26amp; bidding start, u click on the word ';GO'; at the Rectangular box with the Red Shirt man holding a stop watch %26amp; which the topic read '; Room Booking Pay What You want';





U start bidding from here.





Good Luck




Thank you so much you have all been so helpful. I will give it another go and let you know how I get on.




Noodles, What is this %26#39;%26#39;Bid%26#39;%26#39; lark ? I%26#39;ve never come across it. Are they selling holidays/rooms in an auction type thing ? Alan.




Meonly, I have successfully bid for two nights at the Ibis, I have one other to bid for, tonight when I tried it was showing Green and not red, do you know whether this particular night will be available to bid on or once it turns green does that mean there are no more offers on this date.





I really appreciate your help with this. I will look again tomorrow but don%26#39;t want to waste my time if it is never going to be available.





Thanks again




I had a date I was wanting change from green to red after about 5 sessions, so it happens but you just have to keep checking!




Noodle





According to the Hotel, when it is showing Green, it is Not available. As to whether it will be available again tonite; that you have to try ^__^.



If it not available dun be dispair, maybe you can give Another New Hotel: Park Hotel @ Clarke Quay a try ^__^. (Schedule to open March 2009)





Details here:



asiatraveltips.com/news08/1510-ParkHotelClar鈥?/a>





Hotel own website:



www.parkhotelgroup.com/phcq/





Offer should start soon.





CONGRATULATION on getting the 2 nite at Ibis Singapore. Do let us know your review after your stay.





Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment