Friday, April 13, 2012

The new ibis hotel opening in Singapore

Does anyone know when this new hotel is opening? Can we already book the rooms?



The new ibis hotel opening in Singapore


I think it opens on or around 12th February. You can book rooms through the Accor website. They will come back to you immediately with confirmation.



The new ibis hotel opening in Singapore


It%26#39;s opening in February and if you are an Advantage Plus member, you can book directly on their website now or from the accor website. Some hotel agencies maynot have the rates loaded into the system yet. So best bet would be the 2 webistes above.




My partner is Accor%26#39;s AClub member since last year. Would we be able to get good deal as this member as well? Is anyone a member of this club?




I have posted 4 exterior pictures of the building here ---%26gt; tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g294265-d122962…




It isn%26#39;t a very large building... but it has 538 rooms over 13 floors.




Thank you for showing the pictures Kevin!




Has any one been to the Hotel now it is open?



How big are the romm sizes, please?




You Can do the Bid for Ibis Singapore at paywhatyouwant; details here:





tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g294262-i1747-k253…




I visited the hotel last week. Was given the show around by the Hotel. I wrote a review, tried to post my review under the hotel on tripadvisor. However, it was rejected. They claimed that my review ';tripped the automated reiview filters';. :-(





Anyway, I finally managed to retrieve my review back from tripadvisor.com as I did not keep a copy of my write-up as it was written directly on the website. So anyone wants to get a general overview of the hotel, do send me a private message and I will forward it to you.





Here is the pictures link of the photos which I took on my visit : http://photobucket.com/ibis-singapore


  • rimmel
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment