Friday, April 13, 2012

Shopping in Singapore

I have plan to visit Singapore in Feb. My major purpose is shopping :) because I visited all sites there last time.





Can you suggest any interesting place to shopping?



Shopping in Singapore


What are you looking to buy, top middle or lower end? If you from Bangkok, only luxuary goods may be good purchases for you in Singapore at the moment.



Shopping in Singapore


Walk yourself from beginning till end of Orchard Road will give you the highlight of low to high-end shoppings, so depending what you are looking for.





Bugis Village and Bugis Junction is another venue for some great finds too. Or Suntec City, Marina Square, .....





I find myself or my not petite Asian-frame friends, we find Bangkok fashion sizes are a little too small for us, so my trip to Bangkok are not for shopping in mind primarily.





Hv fun, you will love the varieties.




One more question, I just wonder which season for sales off in Singapore?



(Peak season for sales off)


  • rimmel
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment